I don’t fault the author, who is trying to do the best she can on her limited knowledge. To her credit she sought out other sources, and she does mention that as long as we structure our cities the way we are, this will be our future. The status quo, though, is not an option. With the right leaders and the commitment, we can change the whole San Juan Basin scenario. This is definitely not something to just accept.
Don Killian Bozeman, Montana
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Dale Lockwood on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Regina Johnson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Paulette Bierzychudek on Obama’s mixed impact on endangered species
- Charles Fox on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators