I don’t fault the author, who is trying to do the best she can on her limited knowledge. To her credit she sought out other sources, and she does mention that as long as we structure our cities the way we are, this will be our future. The status quo, though, is not an option. With the right leaders and the commitment, we can change the whole San Juan Basin scenario. This is definitely not something to just accept.
Don Killian Bozeman, Montana
- Dylan Buchanan on In this season of potential megaburns, nix the campfire
- Dawn Hatch on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county
- Jim Bolen on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mike Carnall on How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California