I don’t fault the author, who is trying to do the best she can on her limited knowledge. To her credit she sought out other sources, and she does mention that as long as we structure our cities the way we are, this will be our future. The status quo, though, is not an option. With the right leaders and the commitment, we can change the whole San Juan Basin scenario. This is definitely not something to just accept.
Don Killian Bozeman, Montana
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Greg Arnold on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- Sophia Bogner on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Carolyn Poissant on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman