I don’t fault the author, who is trying to do the best she can on her limited knowledge. To her credit she sought out other sources, and she does mention that as long as we structure our cities the way we are, this will be our future. The status quo, though, is not an option. With the right leaders and the commitment, we can change the whole San Juan Basin scenario. This is definitely not something to just accept.
Don Killian Bozeman, Montana
- Harvey H Reading on Jury finds occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge not guilty
- Wayne L Hare on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here’s what I’d like to say to them.
- Richard Jones on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Harvey H Reading on Should we accept invasive species that don’t cause harm?
- Richard Jones on Jury finds occupiers of Oregon wildlife refuge not guilty