Let me get this straight, though. Ms. Pritchett, you live outside of town on presumably more than 1/8 of an acre — with all the drain on the earth that entails, and live in a 2,000-square-foot house (you’d better have at least four people there with you lest you live against your own accords). For the record, I own a 9-year-old car and live in a townhouse of some 1,100 square feet in a development that has 16 other townhomes all on less than one-half of an acre — and feel no compulsion to declare myself dictator, but I share your loathing in that I loathe you and your fascist point of view. I assure you that hell will be full of people like you who dare to dictate to others how to live their lives. You will be queen of hell’s inner circle.
R. Barry Crook
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation