Let me get this straight, though. Ms. Pritchett, you live outside of town on presumably more than 1/8 of an acre — with all the drain on the earth that entails, and live in a 2,000-square-foot house (you’d better have at least four people there with you lest you live against your own accords). For the record, I own a 9-year-old car and live in a townhouse of some 1,100 square feet in a development that has 16 other townhomes all on less than one-half of an acre — and feel no compulsion to declare myself dictator, but I share your loathing in that I loathe you and your fascist point of view. I assure you that hell will be full of people like you who dare to dictate to others how to live their lives. You will be queen of hell’s inner circle.
R. Barry Crook
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born