Let me get this straight, though. Ms. Pritchett, you live outside of town on presumably more than 1/8 of an acre — with all the drain on the earth that entails, and live in a 2,000-square-foot house (you’d better have at least four people there with you lest you live against your own accords). For the record, I own a 9-year-old car and live in a townhouse of some 1,100 square feet in a development that has 16 other townhomes all on less than one-half of an acre — and feel no compulsion to declare myself dictator, but I share your loathing in that I loathe you and your fascist point of view. I assure you that hell will be full of people like you who dare to dictate to others how to live their lives. You will be queen of hell’s inner circle.
R. Barry Crook
- Joan E. Miller on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?