November 27, 2006
Among the top 10 lessons gained from the 2006 midterm elections is that there can be no doubt now of the West’s rising importance as a center of political power. Also in this issue: A new plan to steer energy development away from cultural sites in New Mexico could streamline energy development, fund archaeological research and preserve ancient sites all at once.
- Thomas Arvensis on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Gene Sengstake on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Patrick Johnston on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas