Also, contrary to what your article states, we covered the local Democratic chairman’s subdivision violations, even though he had sued us for libel (we ultimately won the suit and collected a settlement from the chairman).
You should check your source’s statements before you print them. The good thing about "traditional" community newspapers is that we make a big effort to print both sides of the story.
Owner, The Taos News
Nambé, New Mexico
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day