Also, contrary to what your article states, we covered the local Democratic chairman’s subdivision violations, even though he had sued us for libel (we ultimately won the suit and collected a settlement from the chairman).
You should check your source’s statements before you print them. The good thing about "traditional" community newspapers is that we make a big effort to print both sides of the story.
Owner, The Taos News
Nambé, New Mexico
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation