Also, contrary to what your article states, we covered the local Democratic chairman’s subdivision violations, even though he had sued us for libel (we ultimately won the suit and collected a settlement from the chairman).
You should check your source’s statements before you print them. The good thing about "traditional" community newspapers is that we make a big effort to print both sides of the story.
Owner, The Taos News
Nambé, New Mexico
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Deb Dedon on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- Deb Dedon on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Daniel Smith on A door squeaks open for rural energy independence