October 30, 2006
In northern New Mexico, the innovative Collaborative Forest Restoration Program is bringing Hispanic loggers and Anglo environmentalists together to work on creating healthy, sustainable forests and rural economies. Also in this issue: Boosters of a Western primary hope it could give the Interior West a greater voice in the politics of Washington, D.C.
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Five reasons to be optimistic about climate change
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations