I don’t doubt for a minute that there were and still are reckless, thoughtless cyclists for whom it’s all about the gear and testosterone. But given that that’s true for just about any group, I’m still struck by the folly of turning against each other. The foes of wilderness are far too numerous and strong for us to be quibbling amongst ourselves about what configuration of rubber and metal we use to get around in the backcountry.
- Joe Cosentino on What if I’m not white?
- David W Hamilton on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- David Bittner on This July 4th, take a gander at the phone book
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- James Foley on Homegrown anti-government militias threaten public safety