This experience is the same for any hiker in a wilderness or pristine hiking area who encounters mountain bikes whirling past and not respecting your rights as a hiker. This happens constantly on trails throughout Oregon; it’s mechanical versus manual walking, human versus non-human methods of travel in our forests. Bikes and hikers have never mixed well. Keep bikes out of wilderness.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust