This experience is the same for any hiker in a wilderness or pristine hiking area who encounters mountain bikes whirling past and not respecting your rights as a hiker. This happens constantly on trails throughout Oregon; it’s mechanical versus manual walking, human versus non-human methods of travel in our forests. Bikes and hikers have never mixed well. Keep bikes out of wilderness.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep