Resisting immigration seems to be the only way we can resist being overwhelmed by our species’ success in carrying out the religious dictate "Go forth and multiply." Am I a nasty redneck cave-dweller? No, I’m an old Socialist who is so democratic that she believes other species, as well as her own, deserve their place on this one tiny life-supporting speck in the universe.
Lois Phillips Hudson
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?