Resisting immigration seems to be the only way we can resist being overwhelmed by our species’ success in carrying out the religious dictate "Go forth and multiply." Am I a nasty redneck cave-dweller? No, I’m an old Socialist who is so democratic that she believes other species, as well as her own, deserve their place on this one tiny life-supporting speck in the universe.
Lois Phillips Hudson
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town