Resisting immigration seems to be the only way we can resist being overwhelmed by our species’ success in carrying out the religious dictate "Go forth and multiply." Am I a nasty redneck cave-dweller? No, I’m an old Socialist who is so democratic that she believes other species, as well as her own, deserve their place on this one tiny life-supporting speck in the universe.
Lois Phillips Hudson
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere