Resisting immigration seems to be the only way we can resist being overwhelmed by our species’ success in carrying out the religious dictate "Go forth and multiply." Am I a nasty redneck cave-dweller? No, I’m an old Socialist who is so democratic that she believes other species, as well as her own, deserve their place on this one tiny life-supporting speck in the universe.
Lois Phillips Hudson
- Marcia Ewell on National Park Service centennial shares limelight with scandals
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Steve McCarthy on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- jim bolen on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up
- Lance Pysher on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.