Resisting immigration seems to be the only way we can resist being overwhelmed by our species’ success in carrying out the religious dictate "Go forth and multiply." Am I a nasty redneck cave-dweller? No, I’m an old Socialist who is so democratic that she believes other species, as well as her own, deserve their place on this one tiny life-supporting speck in the universe.
Lois Phillips Hudson
- Brad Bardwell on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David W Hamilton on The bid for Bears Ears
- David W Hamilton on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- David R Smith DVM on Ranch Diaries: Two years into Triangle P Cattle, we’re coming into our own
- Robert Atkins on The bid for Bears Ears