Since most wildland firefighters in Montana are federal, state or tribal employees, they can’t say or do anything that might appear political. But as a retiree, I’m not bound by those rules, and decided to let my fellow Montanans know where we firefighters are really coming from.
Thus the following bumper sticker:
Wildland Firefighters for TESTER
President, 2004-2006 International Association of Wildland Fire
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?