August 7, 2006
The science behind endangered species is extremely complicated, as seen in the clash between biologist Rob Roy Ramey II and geneticist Tim King over whether Preble’s meadow jumping mouse in Colorado is truly a legitimate subspecies deserving protection. Also in this issue: New Mexico and other Western states are eagerly vying to get into the movie business, offering film companies an assortment of tax breaks and financial incentives.
- Leon McCoy on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Robb Cadwell on Why OR7 is a celebrity
- Leon McCoy on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations