Today in America, we are whipped up into a frenzy of hate against terrorists. Some may see it as their patriotic duty to do all they can to end terrorism, including killing terrorists. Please do not use this word for crimes like vandalism, hooliganism, arson, etc. If you must keep it in your vernacular, use it for eco-murderers or eco-assaulters.
Oak Grove, Oregon
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution