Rex A. Ewing and Doug Pratt
160 pages, softcover: $18.95, PixyJack Press, 2005.
Tired of waiting for Washington, D.C., to make a serious commitment to solar power? Then pick up this information-packed but very readable book and get started on your own. Authors Rex Ewing and Doug Pratt explain home renewable energy projects, from sizing a photovoltaic system to finding government rebates to help pay for it. The extensive appendix contains worksheets and lists of resources and state energy offices.
- Helen Neufeld on Critics see GOP wildfire bill as attack on environmental protections
- Larry Bullock on The Latest: Wild Mexican wolf pups born in Sierra Madre
- Bruce Vojtecky on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Larry Bullock on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- stuart polack on bobcat kill