If any rancher in the area owned or controlled the amount of land that Yellowstone does and had the income that Yellowstone generates each year, I feel sure he or she would be able to feed and confine his herd of 4,000 beef cattle.
Carrizozo, New Mexico
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep