If any rancher in the area owned or controlled the amount of land that Yellowstone does and had the income that Yellowstone generates each year, I feel sure he or she would be able to feed and confine his herd of 4,000 beef cattle.
Carrizozo, New Mexico
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane
- Andy Grosland on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy