If any rancher in the area owned or controlled the amount of land that Yellowstone does and had the income that Yellowstone generates each year, I feel sure he or she would be able to feed and confine his herd of 4,000 beef cattle.
Carrizozo, New Mexico
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River