Larmer’s comments about real estate professionals "cheerfully touting the classic Western charm of a bungalow that you know for a fact has a rotting foundation and floors" are particularly insulting. There are safeguards built into the law that protect the buyer as well as the seller in a real estate transaction. In addition, the buy/sell contracts themselves are laden with rights of inspection and appraisal that serve to guarantee the buyer certain safeguards when purchasing real estate.
I don’t know what bug crawled up Larmer’s "foundation" but his overall accusatory tone regarding real estate professionals was totally unwarranted.
Broker Associate, Re/Max
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?