Like them, what do we do after selling our birthright for a bowl of porridge? Ten-acre spacing of infill drilling leaves no surface values behind. So we may be better at managing this pittance; we are more dependent on it and will be left with destruction long after the dollars disappear.
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists