Like them, what do we do after selling our birthright for a bowl of porridge? Ten-acre spacing of infill drilling leaves no surface values behind. So we may be better at managing this pittance; we are more dependent on it and will be left with destruction long after the dollars disappear.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation