54 pages, softcover: $12
Congdon Printing & Imaging, 2005.
Engineer and city councilman Kamyar Enshayan considers the inevitable end of the fossil-fuel joyride. Short essays ponder topics we’ll all need to grapple with — like the truth about hydrogen and ethanol and what will make a livable city in 2050. Enshayan quotes writer Gary Snyder, who predicts that "all of us will come back again to hoe in the ground … or hand-adze a beam, or skin a pole …"
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Deb Dedon on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?