Rosemary Agonito and Joseph Agonito
245 pages, softcover: $12.95
Globe Pequot Press, 2005.
In Buffalo Calf Road Woman, the Agonitos describe the final, tragic days of Plains Indian culture as it was being ripped apart by settlers and soldiers. This fictionalized account portrays Buffalo Calf Road Woman, who rescued her brother at the Battle of the Rosebud and became the only woman warrior to fight at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
- Patrick Kelly on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- John W Stephens on A new and more dangerous Sagebrush Rebellion
- Butch Kallem on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Jim Scarborough on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Thomas Vonalten on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency