Rosemary Agonito and Joseph Agonito
245 pages, softcover: $12.95
Globe Pequot Press, 2005.
In Buffalo Calf Road Woman, the Agonitos describe the final, tragic days of Plains Indian culture as it was being ripped apart by settlers and soldiers. This fictionalized account portrays Buffalo Calf Road Woman, who rescued her brother at the Battle of the Rosebud and became the only woman warrior to fight at the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
- Mark Rozman on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Nicholas Sund on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Don Bertolette on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’
- David Orr on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’
- Howard Johnson on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts