As environmental justice activists point out again and again, the word "environment" is defined differently depending on race, culture, social class and geography. To assert that environmental articles should be limited to land use or habitat or natural resource issues misses the point. HCN is a publication "for people who care about the West," and like it or not, the West includes people.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation