Critical habitat, which Pombo wants to destroy, is the heart of the Endangered Species Act. If you eliminate habitat, then you bring about extinction.
Pombo should not be allowed to bring about the end of days for the environment just so land developers, big timber and oil companies can tear into wild lands and wreak havoc on wildlife to line their pockets with money.
Center for Biological Diversity
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust