Critical habitat, which Pombo wants to destroy, is the heart of the Endangered Species Act. If you eliminate habitat, then you bring about extinction.
Pombo should not be allowed to bring about the end of days for the environment just so land developers, big timber and oil companies can tear into wild lands and wreak havoc on wildlife to line their pockets with money.
Center for Biological Diversity
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Dale Lockwood on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Regina Johnson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Paulette Bierzychudek on Obama’s mixed impact on endangered species
- Charles Fox on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators