Cougar Management Guidelines Working Group
137 pages, softcover: $21.95
Wildlife managers and citizen activists alike will find this book useful. It collects current cougar research into a set of guidelines for managing these secretive and increasingly rare big cats. Full of charts and figures, the book explores topics such as habitat, predator-prey relationships, and ways to minimize cougar-human conflict. Interesting facts: Cougars are good swimmers, and sport hunting has so far failed to either benefit their prey species or decrease cat attacks on humans.
- David W Hamilton on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Dale Lockwood on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Regina Johnson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Paulette Bierzychudek on Obama’s mixed impact on endangered species