Time to gird for battle? Well, count me out. I’d rather spend my effort doing conservation instead. Scientific data didn’t convince Gandhi to resist British rule. Laboratory analysis didn’t inspire Martin Luther King Jr. to march on Washington. I’ll join Wendell Berry and other diehard conservationists whose passion in defense of wild Creation arises from belief.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust