Time to gird for battle? Well, count me out. I’d rather spend my effort doing conservation instead. Scientific data didn’t convince Gandhi to resist British rule. Laboratory analysis didn’t inspire Martin Luther King Jr. to march on Washington. I’ll join Wendell Berry and other diehard conservationists whose passion in defense of wild Creation arises from belief.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Charles Roberts on Go ahead, control my guns
- Jim Bolen on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?