But as Jenkins points out, the "money and power" reside in Las Vegas. Indeed, the Southern Nevada Water Authority is paying the costs of the environmental impact statement and using hydrology studies that they created in-house. If they are as concerned about the science as they claim, they could provide the funding for White Pine County to fund an independent study.
Though we have the moral high ground and righteous indignation by the tons, we need help. Anyone interested in assisting us with scientific knowledge, manpower or monetary contributions, please contact the following: Snake Valley Citizens Alliance, Jamille Baker, P.O. Box 125, Baker, NV 89311, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denys M. Koyle
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- James Osborn on Go ahead, control my guns
- Frances Hohl on How Outward Bound lost, and found, itself
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building