Thought I’d let you know that this subscriber at least considers your brief to be "the West." Not just the environment, though environmental issues will naturally play a big part of any publication that considers the West its topic.
As far as I’m concerned, if it happens in, involves or materially affects the West or the people in it, and it’s something I’m not likely to see covered in my home town paper, then it will not be out of place in HCN.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust