Thought I’d let you know that this subscriber at least considers your brief to be "the West." Not just the environment, though environmental issues will naturally play a big part of any publication that considers the West its topic.
As far as I’m concerned, if it happens in, involves or materially affects the West or the people in it, and it’s something I’m not likely to see covered in my home town paper, then it will not be out of place in HCN.
- Dylan Buchanan on In this season of potential megaburns, nix the campfire
- Dawn Hatch on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county
- Jim Bolen on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mike Carnall on How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California