Thought I’d let you know that this subscriber at least considers your brief to be "the West." Not just the environment, though environmental issues will naturally play a big part of any publication that considers the West its topic.
As far as I’m concerned, if it happens in, involves or materially affects the West or the people in it, and it’s something I’m not likely to see covered in my home town paper, then it will not be out of place in HCN.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands