Thought I’d let you know that this subscriber at least considers your brief to be "the West." Not just the environment, though environmental issues will naturally play a big part of any publication that considers the West its topic.
As far as I’m concerned, if it happens in, involves or materially affects the West or the people in it, and it’s something I’m not likely to see covered in my home town paper, then it will not be out of place in HCN.
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon