I also subscribe to National Geographic, which is where I get my cultural news. I pay for HCN because I value its environmental information. HCN helps keep me informed so that I can spread the word in conversations, write my representatives, and vote appropriately. I will discontinue HCN if you continue in the direction indicated by the "Gangs of Zion" article. I can get that news elsewhere; I depend on HCN for environmental news.
No location given
- Thomas Arvensis on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Gene Sengstake on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Jordan on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Patrick Johnston on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas