I also subscribe to National Geographic, which is where I get my cultural news. I pay for HCN because I value its environmental information. HCN helps keep me informed so that I can spread the word in conversations, write my representatives, and vote appropriately. I will discontinue HCN if you continue in the direction indicated by the "Gangs of Zion" article. I can get that news elsewhere; I depend on HCN for environmental news.
No location given
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust