I also subscribe to National Geographic, which is where I get my cultural news. I pay for HCN because I value its environmental information. HCN helps keep me informed so that I can spread the word in conversations, write my representatives, and vote appropriately. I will discontinue HCN if you continue in the direction indicated by the "Gangs of Zion" article. I can get that news elsewhere; I depend on HCN for environmental news.
No location given
- Nathan Johnson on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- jan slater on An audience for old Indians
- Robb Cadwell on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Thomas Bliss on Raccoonboy’s guide to urban wilds
- Kevin Bates on A wanderer’s guide to Western public lands