After half an hour of happy contemplation, we paddled out, and once around the corner, started the engine and proceeded slowly. "I don’t see what the big deal is with that spot," my husband said. "We’ve seen lots of other places around here even more spectacular." Just then, a man approached in a tiny boat. "Is it there?" he called out anxiously. "Oh yes," I replied, "and more beautiful than you can imagine!" We could see the man was almost overcome with emotion. Then he said, "I’ve been waiting all my life to see this." "Enjoy!" I called out to him as he passed by us. After that, my husband understood.
Pacific Palisades, California
- Peter Nelson on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Deb Dedon on New Mexico delays controversial Gila vote
- Deb Dedon on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Deb Dedon on Two political elites prevail in Navajo primary melee
- Chuck Brushwood on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?