Then, in the Unclassifieds, you advertise a "small ranch or farm or getaway haven" sitting on seven acres of land in Colorado with "1,000 feet of river frontage; water rights; electricity at the river; on-site boating access; stone wall entrance; excellent DSL connectivity; city water ..." The property includes a 3,000-square-foot garage with large storage/work area and a 4,000-square-foot barn with electricity in addition to a nice house.
It’s good to know that HCN doesn’t let its environmental and leftward-leaning editorial conscience get in the way of its capitalistic need to make money.
- Joan E. Miller on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?