Then, in the Unclassifieds, you advertise a "small ranch or farm or getaway haven" sitting on seven acres of land in Colorado with "1,000 feet of river frontage; water rights; electricity at the river; on-site boating access; stone wall entrance; excellent DSL connectivity; city water ..." The property includes a 3,000-square-foot garage with large storage/work area and a 4,000-square-foot barn with electricity in addition to a nice house.
It’s good to know that HCN doesn’t let its environmental and leftward-leaning editorial conscience get in the way of its capitalistic need to make money.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town