Then, in the Unclassifieds, you advertise a "small ranch or farm or getaway haven" sitting on seven acres of land in Colorado with "1,000 feet of river frontage; water rights; electricity at the river; on-site boating access; stone wall entrance; excellent DSL connectivity; city water ..." The property includes a 3,000-square-foot garage with large storage/work area and a 4,000-square-foot barn with electricity in addition to a nice house.
It’s good to know that HCN doesn’t let its environmental and leftward-leaning editorial conscience get in the way of its capitalistic need to make money.
- Mark Rozman on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Nicholas Sund on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Don Bertolette on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’
- David Orr on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’
- Howard Johnson on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts