The federal employee you quoted sounds similarly dismissive and ignorant of the actuality. I believe his kind is in similar trouble, whether they know it or not. I wouldn’t actually cut off the heads of bureaucrats, of course, nor have it done, but they are blithely putting themselves in some very striking historical company.
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on On Black Mesa, the natives make a comeback