The federal employee you quoted sounds similarly dismissive and ignorant of the actuality. I believe his kind is in similar trouble, whether they know it or not. I wouldn’t actually cut off the heads of bureaucrats, of course, nor have it done, but they are blithely putting themselves in some very striking historical company.
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass