The federal employee you quoted sounds similarly dismissive and ignorant of the actuality. I believe his kind is in similar trouble, whether they know it or not. I wouldn’t actually cut off the heads of bureaucrats, of course, nor have it done, but they are blithely putting themselves in some very striking historical company.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep