July 25, 2005
California Republican Rep. Richard Pombo made his mark blasting the Endangered Species Act, but now, he says, he’s learning to compromise on environmental issues. Also in this issue: The Bureau of Land Management rewrote a scientific report critical of its new grazing rules, and two veteran scientists have quit the agency in protest.
- David Nix on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Katharyn Rayner on What if I’m not white?
- Dale Lockwood on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Alan Toney on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply