Then Bush tells Nevadans that he believes in "sound science," while federal scientists working in wildlife and air and water pollution report intimidation and multiple instances of science being suppressed or altered for political reasons. Seems conservatives are having a great deal of trouble being honest, and their ideological standards are compromised by the interests of favored industries. And we thought Democrats had an identity crisis!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day