Then Bush tells Nevadans that he believes in "sound science," while federal scientists working in wildlife and air and water pollution report intimidation and multiple instances of science being suppressed or altered for political reasons. Seems conservatives are having a great deal of trouble being honest, and their ideological standards are compromised by the interests of favored industries. And we thought Democrats had an identity crisis!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Thomas Arvensis on Real reporting for a divided country
- David W Hamilton on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- David W Hamilton on Real reporting for a divided country
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists
- Robert Atkins on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts