Then Bush tells Nevadans that he believes in "sound science," while federal scientists working in wildlife and air and water pollution report intimidation and multiple instances of science being suppressed or altered for political reasons. Seems conservatives are having a great deal of trouble being honest, and their ideological standards are compromised by the interests of favored industries. And we thought Democrats had an identity crisis!
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town