Here's how to save time and effort preparing your next special issue: Take the Denver Airport article and, wherever it says "Denver," write in "Salt Lake City," replace "International Airport" with "Winter Olympics."
Seriously, while there obviously are some differences, I was struck by the similarities. Utah politicians are falling over themselves singing Olympic praises. The Utah media have been anything but a forum for intelligent debate regarding the merits of hosting the Olympics. Score one more kill for the wolves ...
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town