Here's how to save time and effort preparing your next special issue: Take the Denver Airport article and, wherever it says "Denver," write in "Salt Lake City," replace "International Airport" with "Winter Olympics."
Seriously, while there obviously are some differences, I was struck by the similarities. Utah politicians are falling over themselves singing Olympic praises. The Utah media have been anything but a forum for intelligent debate regarding the merits of hosting the Olympics. Score one more kill for the wolves ...
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep