Here's how to save time and effort preparing your next special issue: Take the Denver Airport article and, wherever it says "Denver," write in "Salt Lake City," replace "International Airport" with "Winter Olympics."
Seriously, while there obviously are some differences, I was struck by the similarities. Utah politicians are falling over themselves singing Olympic praises. The Utah media have been anything but a forum for intelligent debate regarding the merits of hosting the Olympics. Score one more kill for the wolves ...
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation