Copies of The Effect of Mining and Related Activities on the Sediment Trace Element Geochemistry of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Part I: Surface Sediments and Part II: Subsurface Sediments can be obtained from Dr. Horowitz, U.S. Geological Survey, Peachtree Business Park, Suite 130, 3039 Amwiler Road, Atlanta, GA 30360 (404/903-9100).
* John Rosapepe
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock
- Steve Snyder on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report