Copies of The Effect of Mining and Related Activities on the Sediment Trace Element Geochemistry of Lake Coeur d'Alene, Part I: Surface Sediments and Part II: Subsurface Sediments can be obtained from Dr. Horowitz, U.S. Geological Survey, Peachtree Business Park, Suite 130, 3039 Amwiler Road, Atlanta, GA 30360 (404/903-9100).
* John Rosapepe
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle