What’s more, the electricity isn’t even intended for use by Pueblo. It would be shipped north on a massive transmission line for use in Denver, Boulder and other parts of Xcel’s territory. Pueblo is already an environmental justice community. There is no need to bathe it in a sea of unnecessary pollution when Colorado has abundant clean energy resources to tap.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town