What’s more, the electricity isn’t even intended for use by Pueblo. It would be shipped north on a massive transmission line for use in Denver, Boulder and other parts of Xcel’s territory. Pueblo is already an environmental justice community. There is no need to bathe it in a sea of unnecessary pollution when Colorado has abundant clean energy resources to tap.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?