What’s more, the electricity isn’t even intended for use by Pueblo. It would be shipped north on a massive transmission line for use in Denver, Boulder and other parts of Xcel’s territory. Pueblo is already an environmental justice community. There is no need to bathe it in a sea of unnecessary pollution when Colorado has abundant clean energy resources to tap.
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River