What’s more, the electricity isn’t even intended for use by Pueblo. It would be shipped north on a massive transmission line for use in Denver, Boulder and other parts of Xcel’s territory. Pueblo is already an environmental justice community. There is no need to bathe it in a sea of unnecessary pollution when Colorado has abundant clean energy resources to tap.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep