If you have to ask, "Who’s Hayduke?" this isn’t the book for you. This guide wanders from Zion National Park to Arches via the Grand Canyon, Bryce, Grand Staircase-Escalante and Glen Canyon. It’s full of good topographic maps (though the authors warn backpackers to bring their own), route descriptions, and even journal entries to tempt readers to put down the book, cancel the mail, and get out into the backcountry.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep