Flagstaff uses over 500 million gallons of reclaimed water each year for irrigation of recreational areas and public landscapes.
Flagstaff’s reclaimed water is rated Class A+ by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, the highest quality of reclaimed water possible. Should snowmaking become a reality, it is difficult to believe that we would see yellow snow on the slopes of the Arizona Snowbowl.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation