Flagstaff uses over 500 million gallons of reclaimed water each year for irrigation of recreational areas and public landscapes.
Flagstaff’s reclaimed water is rated Class A+ by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, the highest quality of reclaimed water possible. Should snowmaking become a reality, it is difficult to believe that we would see yellow snow on the slopes of the Arizona Snowbowl.
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- American Indian students in Utah face harsh discipline
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- Garrett Allen on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Robb Cadwell on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Amy & Chris Gulick on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Richard H Ernst on The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands