Flagstaff uses over 500 million gallons of reclaimed water each year for irrigation of recreational areas and public landscapes.
Flagstaff’s reclaimed water is rated Class A+ by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, the highest quality of reclaimed water possible. Should snowmaking become a reality, it is difficult to believe that we would see yellow snow on the slopes of the Arizona Snowbowl.
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born