Flagstaff uses over 500 million gallons of reclaimed water each year for irrigation of recreational areas and public landscapes.
Flagstaff’s reclaimed water is rated Class A+ by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, the highest quality of reclaimed water possible. Should snowmaking become a reality, it is difficult to believe that we would see yellow snow on the slopes of the Arizona Snowbowl.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep