In my work at an advocacy group, I always believed that I was representing the interests of the citizen members who donated to help pay my salary. When I joined other environmental groups, I believed that I was paying others to represent my interests. I guess I should’ve left citizenship to those wealthy enough to pay for their own personal representatives in natural resource issues, and not risked having the Interior Department revoke my citizenship.
- Kate Robinson on Stop the rock-stacking
- Dave Cichan on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Keith Barefoot on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Greg Graves on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution