In my work at an advocacy group, I always believed that I was representing the interests of the citizen members who donated to help pay my salary. When I joined other environmental groups, I believed that I was paying others to represent my interests. I guess I should’ve left citizenship to those wealthy enough to pay for their own personal representatives in natural resource issues, and not risked having the Interior Department revoke my citizenship.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?