April 18, 2005
Scientists are struggling to understand winter in the West: the effects of the unusual weather on water and wildlife, and whether the changes are linked to global warming Also in this issue: Recently released e-mails show that federal employees falsified information about the safety of the proposed nuclear waste repository at Yucca Mountain, Nev.
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Coyote Gulch on Meet the new advocates for the West
- Bob Wyman on Go ahead, control my guns
- Tay Wiles on Federal-lands ranching: A half-century of decline
- Spencer Kluesner on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply