Jack L. Carter, Martha A. Carter and Donna J. Stevens, 214 pages, softcover $20. Mimbres Publishing, 2003.
This user-friendly guide includes photos and descriptions of 108 woody species and 38 flowering plants found throughout the Southwest. Bonuses include a ruler for measuring leaves and flowers and an illustrated glossary, so everyone can figure out the difference between serrated and dentated leaf shapes.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked