Jack L. Carter, Martha A. Carter and Donna J. Stevens, 214 pages, softcover $20. Mimbres Publishing, 2003.
This user-friendly guide includes photos and descriptions of 108 woody species and 38 flowering plants found throughout the Southwest. Bonuses include a ruler for measuring leaves and flowers and an illustrated glossary, so everyone can figure out the difference between serrated and dentated leaf shapes.
- Bryan T Burke on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Shelley Stallings on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Thomas Arvensis on Real reporting for a divided country
- David W Hamilton on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- David W Hamilton on Real reporting for a divided country