This administration, including Rebecca Watson, has from the start tried to use salesmanship to cover up what they’ve really been up to. This includes going behind the scenes from the Washington level to short-circuit decisions from the field. This administration is doing everything possible to neuter any management that attempts to comply with the environmental laws and progress made over the past 40 years.
The Bush approach of "lie until they catch you, then repeat it," has been working for them far better than any attempts made to get the truth out.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation