This administration, including Rebecca Watson, has from the start tried to use salesmanship to cover up what they’ve really been up to. This includes going behind the scenes from the Washington level to short-circuit decisions from the field. This administration is doing everything possible to neuter any management that attempts to comply with the environmental laws and progress made over the past 40 years.
The Bush approach of "lie until they catch you, then repeat it," has been working for them far better than any attempts made to get the truth out.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Robb Cadwell on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Amy & Chris Gulick on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Richard H Ernst on The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Luwella Leonardi on Blood Quantum
- Alaina Huxtable on Blood Quantum