This administration, including Rebecca Watson, has from the start tried to use salesmanship to cover up what they’ve really been up to. This includes going behind the scenes from the Washington level to short-circuit decisions from the field. This administration is doing everything possible to neuter any management that attempts to comply with the environmental laws and progress made over the past 40 years.
The Bush approach of "lie until they catch you, then repeat it," has been working for them far better than any attempts made to get the truth out.
- Dave Cichan on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Keith Barefoot on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Greg Graves on Illegal flights persist despite national park drone ban
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Beth & George Broyles on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans