This administration, including Rebecca Watson, has from the start tried to use salesmanship to cover up what they’ve really been up to. This includes going behind the scenes from the Washington level to short-circuit decisions from the field. This administration is doing everything possible to neuter any management that attempts to comply with the environmental laws and progress made over the past 40 years.
The Bush approach of "lie until they catch you, then repeat it," has been working for them far better than any attempts made to get the truth out.
- Mark Bailey on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mark Bailey on What I learned from 30 years with the Forest Service
- Tom McCarty on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area