Jeff Golden, 147 pages, softcover $12.
Riverwood Books, 2004.
Sick of endless political spin? Oregon writer Jeff Golden is, too. He makes the case that politicians need to treat voters like adults and tell us the difficult truth, even if it’s not what we want to hear. And he argues for a self-interest-based politics that actually does serve our interests: What if we started making decisions on national security, energy, health care and other issues based not on our immediate wants but on what’s best for the "Third Generation," our children’s children?
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep