Do the people of the West need to live with less water than they currently use? I believe most definitely yes. Will water managers and water consumers change their habits without a severe consequence hanging over their heads? I believe probably not. Do I want the current severe drought to get worse to teach them a lesson? That is like hoping that the tornado tears up someone’s home for daring to live in Tornado Alley, or that a tsunami washes thousands of people to their deaths for daring to live so close to the sea.
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Five reasons to be optimistic about climate change
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations