The ranching and environmental community should not be at odds with each other. Ranchers do care about the land. They harvest solar energy with very small inputs of nonrenewable energy.
We need more collaborative efforts such as happened in the Owyhee Canyonlands with ranchers, Wilderness Society, Idaho Conservation League and Nature Conservancy people, meeting and listening to each other and solving problems.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep