Paul R. and Anne H. Ehrlich
447 pages, hardcover $27
Island Press/Shearwater Books, 2004.
This husband-and-wife team at Stanford University lays out the ways in which the human race is jeopardizing its place on earth. Looking at everything from consumption and birthrates to "sustainable governance" and agriculture, the authors use history, science and economics to show how today’s world is neither safe nor sustainable.
- Reality Check on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Michael Parker on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Karl Anderson on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Mike & Lorri Benefield on Can we make sense of the Malheur mess?
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff