"Millions of chickens voted for Colonel Sanders on Tuesday.
"What’s for dinner for the next four years?
Good news: At least we don’t have Pete Coors (since he lost to Ken Salazar here in Colorado) to wash down the chicken. Time for changing the country ... Let’s start with micro-brew!
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies