The university has switched to regionally grown and processed safflower oil, signed a contract to purchase Montana wheat products, started buying local produce when in season, and created a specialty retail section in the campus store, featuring local pasta products, beef jerky, cheese and granola. This fall, all hamburger patties served at the university?s cafeterias will be made from Montana natural beef.
For information, contact email@example.com or 406-243-5861.
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River