August 30, 2004
In Sierra Vista, Ariz., a partnership of developers, environmentalists and government agencies is trying to keep the San Pedro River alive, while at the same time allowing for continued growth in this burgeoning Sunbelt city. Also in this issue, Assistant Interior Secretary Lynn Scarlett wants Congress to give the Bureau of Land Management increased incentive to sell off more public lands.
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Marlon H Poole on Tools for the wannabe Western weather prognosticator
- David W Hamilton on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?