Now, I’m afraid he doesn’t even read HCN when it comes to his door. The coverage is no less fair and the message is no less conservation-minded, but the presentation, with such clear anti-Republican bias, ensures that he won’t look beyond the cover.
I agree with the editor and the board that we have to have a change in November. I understand that irreversible decisions are being made. However, I honestly think you will reach more people by writing stories that require the reader to make the conclusion that Bush et al. are an evil empire. Saying it on the cover only turns off the people you most need to reach.
- Greg Graves on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- John W Stephens on Ranch Diaries: How to coexist with wild animals
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- Bryan Daneman on Scarcity and survival reign in ‘The Water Knife’
- Krista Langlois on Idaho mining dispute raises questions about the future of wilderness