Now, I’m afraid he doesn’t even read HCN when it comes to his door. The coverage is no less fair and the message is no less conservation-minded, but the presentation, with such clear anti-Republican bias, ensures that he won’t look beyond the cover.
I agree with the editor and the board that we have to have a change in November. I understand that irreversible decisions are being made. However, I honestly think you will reach more people by writing stories that require the reader to make the conclusion that Bush et al. are an evil empire. Saying it on the cover only turns off the people you most need to reach.
- After attack, the country’s oldest park ranger is back at work
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah
- BLM moves away from landmark Northwest Forest Plan
- How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Harold Johnson on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply
- Doug Johnson on In this season of potential megaburns, nix the campfire
- The Taylors on Latest: The BLM to study surgical sterilization of wild horses
- Marcia Ewell on New measures could reduce Glen Canyon Dam’s impact on the Grand Canyon — a bit