February 6, 1995
The first wolves return to Yellowstone amid much fanfare and mixed reactions.
Idaho's new Governor Philip E. Batt agrees to accept 11 railroad-carried casks of nuclear waste from the U.S. Navy.
Public ignores proposed coal-bed methane project while commenting loudly on cross-country race in Utah.
Judge rules that six Idaho national forests must cease mining, logging and grazing until effects on salmon are studied.
The introduction of sea lampreys is one of many possibilities considered for controlling invasive lake trout in Yellowstone Lake.
- Bryan T Burke on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Shelley Stallings on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Thomas Arvensis on Real reporting for a divided country
- David W Hamilton on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- David W Hamilton on Real reporting for a divided country