February 6, 1995
Idaho's new Governor Philip E. Batt agrees to accept 11 railroad-carried casks of nuclear waste from the U.S. Navy.
Public ignores proposed coal-bed methane project while commenting loudly on cross-country race in Utah.
Judge rules that six Idaho national forests must cease mining, logging and grazing until effects on salmon are studied.
The introduction of sea lampreys is one of many possibilities considered for controlling invasive lake trout in Yellowstone Lake.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation