There are two purposes served by the news: (1) to provide people with the information they need to keep democracy alive, and (2) to bear witness to what is happening, and to tell others about it. HCN is serving both of these purposes well. You must continue in this vein. Our current circumstances require it.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands