There are two purposes served by the news: (1) to provide people with the information they need to keep democracy alive, and (2) to bear witness to what is happening, and to tell others about it. HCN is serving both of these purposes well. You must continue in this vein. Our current circumstances require it.
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists