There are two purposes served by the news: (1) to provide people with the information they need to keep democracy alive, and (2) to bear witness to what is happening, and to tell others about it. HCN is serving both of these purposes well. You must continue in this vein. Our current circumstances require it.
- Robert Krantz on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Robert Krantz on Stop the rock-stacking
- Renee Dixon on Stop the rock-stacking
- LaOnda Clark on Photos: A protest over imprisoned ranchers becomes an occupation of a wildlife refuge
- Daniel Greenstadt on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness