There are two purposes served by the news: (1) to provide people with the information they need to keep democracy alive, and (2) to bear witness to what is happening, and to tell others about it. HCN is serving both of these purposes well. You must continue in this vein. Our current circumstances require it.
- Rick Masters on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- W John Faust on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson
- David Taft on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?