I think it is important for news outlets to illustrate cause-and-effect relationships between legislation and resulting environmental effects. I hope you continue to do so, while many other news outlets continue to gloss over the ruinous effects of basically every piece of legislation passed under our current leadership. You folks aren’t the ones doing the polarizing (it’s that dude in the White House).
- Mark Rozman on Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Kent Matowitz on Sometimes, the West must be protected from itself
- Katherine Fiveash on Ranch Diaries: How to have a clear head and rested heart
- Kent Matowitz on Let’s be clear: TSA’s new tactics are bribery
- Blair French on How Shelton Johnson became the Buffalo Soldiers’ champion