I think it is important for news outlets to illustrate cause-and-effect relationships between legislation and resulting environmental effects. I hope you continue to do so, while many other news outlets continue to gloss over the ruinous effects of basically every piece of legislation passed under our current leadership. You folks aren’t the ones doing the polarizing (it’s that dude in the White House).
- Dean Kurath on The twisted economics of the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Jim McGannon on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses
- Guy Durrant on Latest: California’s tree die-off is bigger than you thought
- Joe Cosentino on How to fix exclusive resort towns
- Jill Walton on The misguided archaeological review behind the Dakota Access Pipeline