I think it is important for news outlets to illustrate cause-and-effect relationships between legislation and resulting environmental effects. I hope you continue to do so, while many other news outlets continue to gloss over the ruinous effects of basically every piece of legislation passed under our current leadership. You folks aren’t the ones doing the polarizing (it’s that dude in the White House).
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution