I think it is important for news outlets to illustrate cause-and-effect relationships between legislation and resulting environmental effects. I hope you continue to do so, while many other news outlets continue to gloss over the ruinous effects of basically every piece of legislation passed under our current leadership. You folks aren’t the ones doing the polarizing (it’s that dude in the White House).
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy